QA Test Engineer/Analyst
QuirkLogic, Inc. is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. For us that means creating technologies that don’t currently exist and that’s pretty cool!
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer/Analyst to join our first-class team engaged in bringing an amazing new product to market. The key to being successful in this position will be interaction with other analysts and developers to understand product requirements through writing test plans and strategies, test cases and testing of developed components.
- Identify risk areas, understand performance requirements, estimate response and throughput characteristics, and anticipate growth capability for a project
- Develop and maintain testing documentation with test case descriptions, expected and actual specifications and results
- Complete test activities on hardware, software and mobile applications
- Participate in functionality reviews, release readiness reviews, documentation reviews
- Understanding and interest in Web services such as RESTful API, NGINX, Apache, NODEjs
- 3-5 years experience in a QA role
- Educational background in software dev’l (BSc. preferred) or related experience
- Strong interpersonal and reporting skills, ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL based databases such as PostgreSQL and Couchbase
- Knowledge of mobile testing for Android and IOS devices
- Experience with test methodologies and their applications
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.