If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must cease using this Website.
Terms and Conditions
- QuirkLogic, Inc., whose registered office is at Calgary, Alberta, controls the personal data collected on this Website.
- QuirkLogic, Inc. does not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address, and e-mail address).
- QuirkLogic collects and uses personal information (including names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) in order to:
- respond to questions, applications, or requests submitted by you;
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement we have with you; and
- subscribe to communications as requested.
- As part of your use of this Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of Canada. This may occur if any of our servers are located in a country outside of Canada or if one of our service providers is located in a country outside of Canada. These countries may not have data protection laws similar to Canada. In the event we transfer your information outside of Canada in this way, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. Furthermore, if you use our services while you are outside Canada, your information may be transferred outside Canada in order to provide you with those services.
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our Website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the Website (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Website. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this Website.
- We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our Website. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our Website. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the Website, what parts of our Website were looked at, and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person. We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our Website and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the Website is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information, you may not be able to utilise some features of the Website.
- If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
- We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. We will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- you accessed the third-party website using links from our Website.
- you linked to our Website from a third-party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.