QuirkLogic, Inc. is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. For us, that means creating technologies that don’t currently exist and that’s pretty cool!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative, based in our Calgary office, to focus on sales prospecting and business development. As the successful candidate, you have a solid background of consultative selling and can quickly identify customer needs while creating solutions to help solve customer opportunities. You must be tenacious and excited by the challenge of developing new relationships.
As a member of the QuirkLogic team, you will be responsible for making authentic connections with prospects and customers across Canada and the United States through cold calls and emails. In this role, you will achieve a specific sales quota, identify revenue opportunities, and prepare value-based sales presentations. Effective and proactive time management is critical. If you are a hardworking self-starter, who is passionate about technology, this job opportunity is for you!
• 4+ years direct sales experience
• Positive attitude and an ability to work with a high level of motivation, energy, and focus
• Proactively pursue business leads and opportunities over the phone and email
• Active in the local business community by effectively networking and obtain references
• Exceptional customer service
• Advanced listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Up-to-date on technology innovations, trends, and best practices in the technology industry
• Articulate and friendly telephone manner
• Relentless focus on exceeding targets
• Ability to think quickly on your feet
• Experience using Salesforce, a strong asset
At QuirkLogic, we strive for excellence and offer our team opportunities for continuous growth. We thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuirkLogic, Inc. is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. For us that means creating technologies that don’t currently exist and that’s pretty cool!
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer/Analyst to join our first-class team engaged in bringing an amazing new product to market. The key to being successful in this position will be interaction with other analysts and developers to understand product requirements through writing test plans and strategies, test cases and testing of developed components.
• Identify risk areas, understand performance requirements, estimate response and throughput characteristics, and anticipate growth capability for a project
• Develop and maintain testing documentation with test case descriptions, expected and actual specifications and results
• Complete test activities on hardware, software and mobile applications
• Participate in functionality reviews, release readiness reviews, documentation reviews
• Understanding and interest in Web services such as RESTful API, NGINX, Apache, NODEjs
• 3-5 years experience in a QA role
• Educational background in software dev’l (BSc. preferred) or related experience
• Strong interpersonal and reporting skills, ability to work autonomously within a team environment
• Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL based databases such as PostgreSQL and Couchbase
• Knowledge of mobile testing for Android and IOS devices
• Experience with test methodologies and their applications
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume to email@example.com.