QuirkLogic, Inc. is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. For us that means creating technologies that don’t currently exist and that’s pretty cool!
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer/Analyst to join our first-class team engaged in bringing an amazing new product to market. The key to being successful in this position will be interaction with other analysts and developers to understand product requirements through writing test plans and strategies, test cases and testing of developed components.
- Identify risk areas, understand performance requirements, estimate response and throughput characteristics, and anticipate growth capability for a project
- Develop and maintain testing documentation with test case descriptions, expected and actual specifications and results
- Complete test activities on hardware, software and mobile applications
- Participate in functionality reviews, release readiness reviews, documentation reviews
- Understanding and interest in Web services such as RESTful API, NGINX, Apache, NODEjs
- 3-5 years experience in a QA role
- Educational background in software dev’l (BSc. preferred) or related experience
- Strong interpersonal and reporting skills, ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL based databases such as PostgreSQL and Couchbase
- Knowledge of mobile testing for Android and IOS devices
- Experience with test methodologies and their applications
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuirkLogic, Inc. is seeking 2 Regional Sales/Channel Managers who are highly successful in their current sales organizations. We are looking for a contributor and team player that is highly motivated to succeed and strives to meet or exceed all targets and has 3 years of quota carrying experience. The candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and deeply commit to being a part of bringing the product to market and growing with the company.
QuirkLogic, Inc., is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. Based on a complete cycle of development from concept to R&D to commercialization, our products aim to have a strong customer value proposition, viability, and significant potential to create new markets entirely. Our founders have a history of successfully launching start-ups, have a proven track record with creating technologies that don’t currently exist and creating successful business opportunities.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume to Dan Deem at email@example.com with “RSM 120” in the subject.
- Generating new sales into accounts in target markets.
- Recruiting, training, managing resellers in your assigned territory.
- Developing and managing executive-level relationships with the client.
- Meeting and exceeding established sales quotas while adhering to sales and forecasting methodology.
- Making prospecting a part of the regular routine, ensuring that new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Defining and executing territory sales plans.
- Managing a complex, enterprise sales process with a 3 to 12 month purchasing cycle.
- Expanding the revenue opportunity within new accounts by selling incremental follow-on business for a period of 24 months after the initial contract date.
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Assisting in contract negotiations.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Effectively using sales automation tools to enter all sales information to support accurate and proper forecasting and reporting.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Effectively and efficiently employing resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle; matching level for level, to grow and advance the sale.
- Developing effective relationships with other employees in Marketing, Product Support, Global Services, Finance, Engineering and other departments, as needed.
- Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team effort within the sales organization, to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team.
- The candidate will understand how to sell a hardware solution along with the value proposition of a SaaS offering to create a recurring revenue model.
- Experience with startup organizations preferred, but not required.
- Skilled in product positioning and vision/solution selling.
- A track record of success selling a new product, in a newly defined market, that has adjacent offerings.
- Experience selling and positioning premium product.
- Experience selling to the “C” suite and executive levels of a business.
- A passion for QuirkLogic’s products and vision is essential.
- Ability to commit to a slow build, but willing to hit the ground running.
- Disciplined self-starter.
- Single contract deal sizes closed ranging from 5 to 7 figures.
- Annual quota attainment at 100%+ for at least 2 out of the last 3 years.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 50% - 60% travel required.
Addition skill desired:
- Annual growth for at least 3 years with same company preferred.
- Geographic locations with Northeast, Dallas and California preferred.
- The candidate will work closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Product Management and will be actively involved in communicating sales challenges, needs and customer requirements.
- An understanding and experience in working with product, and marketing teams a plus.
- The candidate should be interested in long term rewards and financial and personal growth over time.
- Experience working with clients through a beta or early adopter program is desirable.
- Experience in meeting collaboration solutions, conference room technologies – including hardware and software solutions such as Flipcharts and Whiteboards, Interactive Whiteboards, Collaborative Hardware Solutions and Virtual Whiteboard solutions a plus.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with selling into the following companies and buyer profiles:
- Conference rooms to be a primary target for the traditional office design, with a focus on more informal meeting rooms, such as huddle spaces being a primary target. Target company profiles include Creative and Design Companies, Hotels and Conferences Spaces, Consulting Companies, Co-Working Spaces and Technology.
- Buyers include influential Middle Management (Managers, Directors) and Influential Professionals (VPs and Executives).