Be a part of something new and exciting!
With "First Time Ever" innovations and World Class Partners it's an experience few can say they've had in their career. If you are a game changer then we are looking for you to join our team.
Regional Sales Manager - US Based (RSM 120)
QuirkLogic, Inc. is seeking a Regional Sales Manager who is a highly successful sales executive with deep experience in one or more of the following markets: advertising and marketing, hospitality, co-working, technology. We are looking for a contributor and team player with vast experience in our target markets. The candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and deeply commit to being a part of bringing the product to market and growing with the company.
- Generating new sales into accounts in target markets.
- Developing and managing executive-level relationships with the client.
- Meeting and exceeding established sales quotas while adhering to sales and forecasting methodology.
- Making prospecting a part of the regular routine, ensuring that new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Defining and executing territory sales plans.
- Managing a complex, enterprise sales process with a 3 to 12 month purchasing cycle.
- Expanding the revenue opportunity within new accounts by selling incremental follow-on business for a period of 24 months after the initial contract date.
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Assisting in contract negotiations.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Effectively using sales automation tools to enter all sales information to support accurate and proper forecasting and reporting.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Effectively and efficiently employing resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle; matching level for level, to grow and advance the sale.
- Developing effective relationships with other employees in Marketing, Product Support, Global Services, Finance, Engineering and other departments, as needed.
- Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team effort within the sales organization, to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team.
- The candidate will understand how to sell a hardware solution along with the value proposition of a SaaS offering to create a recurring revenue model.
- Experience with startup organizations preferred.
- Skilled in product positioning and vision/solution selling.
- A track record of success selling a new product, in a newly defined market, that has adjacent offerings.
- Established relationships in one or more of our target markets.
- Experience selling and positioning premium product.
- Experience selling to the “C” suite and executive levels of a business.
- A passion for QuirkLogic’s products and vision is essential.
- Ability to commit to a slow build, but willing to hit the ground running. Disciplined self-starter.
- Proven success with selling to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Single contract deal sizes closed ranging from 5 to 7 figures.
- Experience with national engagements of 8 figures with a single firm desirable.
- Annual quota attainment at 100%+ for at least 3 out of the last 7 years.
- Responsible for revenue above $20M annually.
- Understands how to make an enterprise wide sell.
- Track record for attaining sales growth with high margins.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 40%-50% travel required.
Additional skills desired:
- Annual growth for at least 5 years with same company preferred.
- Ability and experience being a team lead or first level sales manager desirable.
- Geographic location with Northeast, Chicago or California preferred.
- The candidate will work closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Product Management and will be actively involved in communicating sales challenges, needs and customer requirements.
- An understanding and experience in working with product, and marketing teams a plus.
- The candidate should be interested in long term rewards and financial and personal growth over time.
- Experience working with clients through a beta or early adopter program is desirable.
- Experience in meeting collaboration solutions, conference room technologies – including hardware and software solutions such as Flipcharts and Whiteboards, Interactive Whiteboards, Collaborative Hardware Solutions and Virtual Whiteboard solutions a plus.
- The candidate will have experience with selling into the following companies and buyer profiles:
- Conference rooms to be a primary target for the traditional office design, with a focus on more informal meeting rooms, such as huddle spaces being a primary target. Target company profiles include Creative and Design Companies, Hotels and Conferences Spaces, Consulting Companies, Co-Working Spaces and Technology.
- Buyers include influential Middle Management (Managers, Directors) and Influential Professionals (VPs and Executives).
Send your resume to: Anna Ladd at email@example.com. Indicate in subject line: RSM 120