We are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join our first-class team engaged in bringing an amazing new product to market. You will be responsible for electronics engineering design of new systems and circuits, and the extension and support of existing systems, including component selection, embedded firmware design and implementation, schematic design and PCB implementation.
- Define firmware test requirements and processes to ensure product meets customer and reliability requirements
- Translate high-level product requirements into technical hardware and embedded firmware specifications
- Develop embedded software solutions for new and existing products
- Design, test and debug embedded hardware designs
- Perform schematic capture and circuit simulations to define and verify the suitability of a design
- Be involved in selection of integrated circuits and peripherals
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors to evaluate and approve electronic components and processors for custom display systems
- Design for EMC and Safety compliance and understanding of current standards
- Participate in project planning activities, and provide work effort estimates as a member of an Agile Team
- Participate in high level design reviews with other team members, including review of schematics, mechanical drawings, reports and other design documentation
- Participate in prototyping, validation and test plan development.
- Partner with Application Software Engineers to integrate test code into prototypes, to test and validate functionality
- Work with the QA team to review, investigate, troubleshoot, and fix hardware related issues
- Education: Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant embedded system design experience (including C or C++ programming)
- Experience with battery powered embedded consumer devices
- Proven record of successfully delivering complex embedded systems to production
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems such as FreeRTOS or Embedded Linux
- Proven proficiency in communication bus logic (SPI, I2C, UART, TCP/IP, USB)
- Experience with common embedded systems IDE platforms such as CCS or IAR
- Experience with MSP430 and Cypress PSoC or similar devices
- Strong digital hardware design knowledge
- Experience using soldering equipment and building prototyping PCB assemblies
- Experience effectively using laboratory equipment and microcontroller debuggers to aid in development
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Working knowledge and experience of safety and EMI/EMC specifications, standards and practices
- Experience with product certification (CSA, UL, CE)
- Ability to work with minimal instructions or directions
- Well organized, good time management and ability to work on several parallel projects
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Wireless communication (ZigBee, 802.11, Bluetooth), Switch Mode Power Supply design, and PCB layout and design
- Knowledge of how to perform electrical signal characterization, specifically to ensure EMI/EMC compliance
- Previous experience in development of FPGA firmware
QuirkLogic, Inc. is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. For us that means creating technologies that don’t currently exist and that’s pretty cool!
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to join our first-class team. You will be engaged in extending our QuirkLogic ideation ecosystem by developing Android and iOS apps. The key to being successful in this position will be your innovation, passion for new and interesting work, and your ability to meet deadlines.
- Build new apps using Swift and Kotlin that plug into our QuirkLogic ecosystem
- Deliver a great user experience that supports expanding our user base
- Work closely with backend developers and UX designers
- Troubleshoot and debug apps, write unit tests
- Participate in standups and code reviews
- Write clean code in a testable, reliable and sustainable way
- Experience with agile development practices
- Knowledge of unit and system level testing, and how to make your code tested and testable
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
- Strong problem solving and innovation skills
- At least 2 years (and preferably 4 years) of software development experience
- Passion for interesting development work
- Dedication to high quality, on time code production
Nice to have skills:
- Android Kotlin
- iOS Swift
- NoSQL Database (Couchbase)
- RESTful APIs
QuirkLogic, Inc. is seeking 2 Regional Sales/Channel Managers who are highly successful in their current sales organizations. We are looking for a contributor and team player that is highly motivated to succeed and strives to meet or exceed all targets and has 3 years of quota carrying experience. The candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves” and deeply commit to being a part of bringing the product to market and growing with the company.
QuirkLogic, Inc., is a creative company that believes in thinking differently. We look to identify everyday problems that need new technological advances. We create new innovative solutions that address these market gaps. Based on a complete cycle of development from concept to R&D to commercialization, our products aim to have a strong customer value proposition, viability, and significant potential to create new markets entirely. Our founders have a history of successfully launching start-ups, have a proven track record with creating technologies that don’t currently exist and creating successful business opportunities. Visit our website at https://www.quirklogic.com/ to learn more.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume to Dan Deem at email@example.com with “RSM 120” in the subject.
- Generating new sales into accounts in target markets.
- Recruiting, training, managing resellers in your assigned territory.
- Developing and managing executive-level relationships with the client.
- Meeting and exceeding established sales quotas while adhering to sales and forecasting methodology.
- Making prospecting a part of the regular routine, ensuring that new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Defining and executing territory sales plans.
- Managing a complex, enterprise sales process with a 3 to 12 month purchasing cycle.
- Expanding the revenue opportunity within new accounts by selling incremental follow-on business for a period of 24 months after the initial contract date.
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Assisting in contract negotiations.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Effectively using sales automation tools to enter all sales information to support accurate and proper forecasting and reporting.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Effectively and efficiently employing resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle; matching level for level, to grow and advance the sale.
- Developing effective relationships with other employees in Marketing, Product Support, Global Services, Finance, Engineering and other departments, as needed.
- Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team effort within the sales organization, to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team.
- The candidate will understand how to sell a hardware solution along with the value proposition of a SaaS offering to create a recurring revenue model.
- Experience with startup organizations preferred, but not required.
- Skilled in product positioning and vision/solution selling.
- A track record of success selling a new product, in a newly defined market, that has adjacent offerings.
- Experience selling and positioning premium product.
- Experience selling to the “C” suite and executive levels of a business.
- A passion for QuirkLogic’s products and vision is essential.
- Ability to commit to a slow build, but willing to hit the ground running.
- Disciplined self-starter.
- Single contract deal sizes closed ranging from 5 to 7 figures.
- Annual quota attainment at 100%+ for at least 2 out of the last 3 years.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 50% - 60% travel required.
Addition skill desired:
- Annual growth for at least 3 years with same company preferred.
- Geographic locations with Northeast, Dallas and California preferred.
- The candidate will work closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Product Management and will be actively involved in communicating sales challenges, needs and customer requirements.
- An understanding and experience in working with product, and marketing teams a plus.
- The candidate should be interested in long term rewards and financial and personal growth over time.
- Experience working with clients through a beta or early adopter program is desirable.
- Experience in meeting collaboration solutions, conference room technologies – including hardware and software solutions such as Flipcharts and Whiteboards, Interactive Whiteboards, Collaborative Hardware Solutions and Virtual Whiteboard solutions a plus.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with selling into the following companies and buyer profiles:
- Conference rooms to be a primary target for the traditional office design, with a focus on more informal meeting rooms, such as huddle spaces being a primary target. Target company profiles include Creative and Design Companies, Hotels and Conferences Spaces, Consulting Companies, Co-Working Spaces and Technology.
- Buyers include influential Middle Management (Managers, Directors) and Influential Professionals (VPs and Executives).