WE FEEL YOUR PAIN
The workplace is changing both in terms of office design and people. Huddle rooms and shared workspaces are on the rise in support of a more spontaneous and collaborative approach to problem solving. Remote staff, workforce mobility, and technology-savvy millennials are now a new normal. People are coming and going with valuable corporate knowledge getting lost. While organizations have made big investments in office design and talent, tools to outfit new spaces and enable today’s teams haven’t evolved to meet new ways of working together, or, they are too complicated for wide-spread adoption and use. We asked ourselves – Why do we work this way?
Writing tools are powerful and they engage your mind. Quilla’s writing feels familiar like paper and pen. Just pick up a pen and go. It’s always on, ready to use and your content is automatically saved as you write. Our personalized experience allows you to login and gain access to your library. Pick up where you left off.
It’s not complicated – there’s no setup.
It’s true, working with others helps our ideas get stronger, yet our remote workforce is often side-lined to listen and watch. With Quilla, share your workbook to connect with others for real-time content creation. Walk down the hallway and bring up your content to review and share, or brainstorm in the breakroom. Finally, what you need, when you need it, where you need it.
Connections that matter.
Quilla helps you go beyond the boundaries that hold us back. It’s no longer anchored to a wall or chained to a wire. Quilla is a thin and light eWriter with 16 hours of continuous battery life. With multiple connected eWriters you can cascade or span your content, plus zoom and move to go beyond page edges. Unlimited workbooks and pages for unlimited creativity.
Free your thoughts.
Technology that fades into the background so you can focus on your thoughts and ideas.
• It’s always on
• Just walk up and start inking
• Feels like paper
• Automatic Saving
• Share workbooks with others
• Real time content creation with remote users
• Connect across multiple devices
• Instantly cascade or span your content
• Touch to erase, resize, copy or move content
• Unlimited pages and workbooks with space beyond the edges
• Import images and PDF’s to review and annotate
• Intuitive design with discoverable contextual menus
• Thin and light (22lbs)
• Custom on/off wall mounts
• Minimal power consumption
• Up to 16 hrs continuous battery life
• Persistent content visible for review
• Secure centrally managed library
• Pick up where you left off
• Organize faster with tagged workbooks